The Puchong Perdana Mosque During the Blue Hours of Twilight.

The Puchong Perdana Mosque is also known as the As Salam Mosque.  I think this is the most famous photographic viewpoint in all of Puchong.  Photographers would come from near and far just to shoot this mosque during sunrise.  Yes - this is a sunrise location as the sun would be rising behind the mosque - throwing the mosque into a very nice silhouette against the burning skies during sunrise.  However, I would always shoot this location during twilight as I am too lazy to wake up in the morning for the dawn shoot.  At the time of making this image, I had just acquired Canon's excellent 24 mm Tilt & Shift Mk II lenses.  This was my first image exposed using the TS-E lens.  I was playing around with the Tilt and Shift functions of this lens - finally, I had settled for a 1 mm upward shift and 0 degrees tilt to make this image.  I was pleasantly surprised on how sharp this lens was.  You can see and count every blade of grass in this image.


EOS 5DS R / Lens TS-E 24mm f/3.5 L Mk II

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. camera spy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews