The Macau Tower with the Sai Van Bridge During Twilight





This is another viewpoint which had prompted me to go to Macau. At first, I had no idea where this viewpoint was located. All I knew about this viewpoint was that it is situated on top of Penha Hills. People in Macau do not speak good English. Everyone I asked had no idea where Penha Hills was - maybe they couldn't understand my English.

I did noticed that the hotel's shuttle bus would pass a road leading up to Penha curch on the way to Senado Square. I mentally made note of this location. From the bus station (Sitra Hotel), it was a long 20 minutes walk to the road leading up to Penha Hills. Upon reaching the road, it was another 20 minutes walk right up to the top of the hills. This is one of the craziest things I have ever done, walking without knowing where to go. But I guess the views up there was worth it.

This is the Macau Tower on the left with the Sai Van Bridge on the right.



EOS 5DS R / Lens EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews